About the Series
I’m offering a free online series covering cutting edge thinking on Change Leadership in these unprecedented times. Complete the form below to register for the series. Scroll to the bottom of this page to view previous sessions.
Topics (30 mins each with time for questions):
- April 3: Why People Don’t Self-Isolate: The reasons people ‘resist’ change. REPLAY below
- April 7: Business continuity plans are broken: The role of change in black swan events. REPLAY below
- April 14: Why survivors matter: Storytelling in crisis. (11am Pacific / 12pm Mountain / 2pm Eastern)
- April 17: Mental is Practical: Rebuilding capacity for your change. (12pm Pacific / 1pm Mountain / 3pm Eastern)
- April 22: Driving Change from a Distance: Yes you can. (12pm Pacific / 1pm Mountain / 3pm Eastern)
- TBD: BONUS Session…Remote Leadership and Resilience – Massive Q&A
You only need to register once for the entire series. Complete the form to register. You will receive an email prior to each session with details for joining. You will also receive follow-up emails with links to downloads and materials.